Doughnut Booktag || Booktube
Here is my take on the Doughnut Tag. I was tagged by AG MacDonald
Original Tag by Literary Gladiators: https://youtu.be/FlkIkr3sX6U
Tagged by AG MacDonald: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEgprZnVuP8
Camille from Brews and Books: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEaIpU8YKaWIUmYT6qyZ6wA
Pardon My Imagination: https://www.youtube.com/user/Pardonmeimrae
Ericka from Life of a bibliophile: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCenthlYRxKNHBSRnqtsDKpg
Jessica Nicole Dickerson: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ERoD9U2epxemhl_EatOWw
1. Classic- A classic book you feel everyone needs to read
2. Vanilla Frosted- A simple, but engaging work.
3. Chocolate Frosted- Your second favorite work from your favorite writer.
4. Strawberry Frosted- A lesser known or studied work from a known writer you feel should be read and studied more frequently.
5. Glazed- A writer that immediately immersed you.
6. Jelly- A work that contained more than you expected.
7. Boston Crème- A scholarly work you would recommend to a casual reader.
8. Cruller- A work that makes you think of France.
9. Powdered Sugar- A work that left you with evident emotions.
10. Cider- The perfect reading material to read in front of a fire in autumn.
11. Doughnut Hole- A collection of short, accessible works or sections that you enjoyed.
12. Raspberry Frosted- A book you would recommend to Homer Simpson.
13. What is your favorite kind of doughnut?
14. “Time to Make the Doughnuts” (as per Dunkin Donuts)- Who do you tag?
Digital and paperback copies of Beds Are For Flowers
Secrets Are For Flowers is available for preorder now
Let’s connect on social media
Amazon Author Profile: https://www.amazon.com/R.K.-Gold/e/B016057NQC