Building a newsletter on authortube or booktube I am not a newsletter expert, but I am trying. I am back to trying to build up my own newsletter and wanted to share some thoughts. I am here to tell you that it is not as terrifying as it may seem. In fact I follow two steps. I build the newsletter on Mailchimp and I grow the newsletter with a combination of social media and prolific works. Prolific works is a site that allows readers to download one of your written works by subscribing to your newsletter. Newsletters are important because these are people who are actively buying into your future as a writer. They are following you, or most likely are following you, for your writing alone. Digital and paperback copies of Beds Are For Flowers https://www.amazon.com/Beds-Are-Flowe… Secrets Are For Flowers is available for preorder now https://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Are-Fl… Let’s connect: Let’s connect on social media Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/drSdxr Amazon Author Profile: https://www.amazon.com/R.K.-Gold/e/B0… Twitter: twitter.com/rkgold91 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rkgold91/ Facebook: Facebook.com/authorrkgold Website: http://www.authorrkgold.com Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rkgold/
Doughnut Booktag || Booktube
Here is my take on the Doughnut Tag. I was tagged by AG MacDonald
Original Tag by Literary Gladiators: https://youtu.be/FlkIkr3sX6U
Tagged by AG MacDonald: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEgprZnVuP8
Camille from Brews and Books: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEaIpU8YKaWIUmYT6qyZ6wA
Pardon My Imagination: https://www.youtube.com/user/Pardonmeimrae
Ericka from Life of a bibliophile: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCenthlYRxKNHBSRnqtsDKpg
Jessica Nicole Dickerson: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ERoD9U2epxemhl_EatOWw
1. Classic- A classic book you feel everyone needs to read
2. Vanilla Frosted- A simple, but engaging work.
3. Chocolate Frosted- Your second favorite work from your favorite writer.
4. Strawberry Frosted- A lesser known or studied work from a known writer you feel should be read and studied more frequently.
5. Glazed- A writer that immediately immersed you.
6. Jelly- A work that contained more than you expected.
7. Boston Crème- A scholarly work you would recommend to a casual reader.
8. Cruller- A work that makes you think of France.
9. Powdered Sugar- A work that left you with evident emotions.
10. Cider- The perfect reading material to read in front of a fire in autumn.
11. Doughnut Hole- A collection of short, accessible works or sections that you enjoyed.
12. Raspberry Frosted- A book you would recommend to Homer Simpson.
13. What is your favorite kind of doughnut?
14. “Time to Make the Doughnuts” (as per Dunkin Donuts)- Who do you tag?
Digital and paperback copies of Beds Are For Flowers
Secrets Are For Flowers is available for preorder now
Let’s connect on social media
Amazon Author Profile: https://www.amazon.com/R.K.-Gold/e/B016057NQC